At GB Consultancy we provide you with a complete guide to identifying and landing your dream job.
What makes us stand out from our competitors is the time we spend individually getting to know our candidates. This means we only put candidates forward for the roles that are right for them and importantly, they are right for. For employers this means they only see candidates we have carefully vetted beforehand, ensuring they have the skills and personality to fit the role being recruited for. contact us today for a Free Career Consultation.
The Career Consultation
In the initial free career consultation we spend 1-1.5 hours with a candidate face-to-face, either in person or via Skype. We use this time to find out what it is you’re looking for, and how we can help. We use this time to really get to know you. This in-depth interview allows us to provide feedback and to define goals, establishing what a candidate’s next move should be and how to achieve it.
We take our candidates through every step of the recruitment process including guidance on using social networks professionally, writing an eye-catching CV and interview techniques to ensure you out perform the competition.
The recruitment process with GB Consultancy.
Stage 1: Planning
- Establish your next career move and why
- Clarify career to date
- Evaluate options
- Identify the right industry and role for you
- Find ‘your story’ and how you can use it to sell yourself
Stage 2: Preparation
- How to market yourself and ensure you stand out from the crowd
- Using social networks such as LinkedIn to market yourself to potential employers
- Guidance on how to respond to a job advert
- How to find jobs that aren’t advertised
- Other recruitment companies we’d recommend
Stage 3: Interviewing
- Preparation techniques for the interview
- Tips on selling yourself at interview
- Advice on how to out perform the competition at interview
- Checking through presentation materials
Stage 4: Closing the Deal
- Salary negotiations
- Accepting the job offer
We place a range of candidates, from those looking for a first job, to senior executives applying for a six-figure role. Because no two candidates are the same, the one-to-one time we spend with each and every one of them is invaluable in placing the right person in the right role.